Frequently Asked Questions
UNICEF’s in-country team, working alongside Ministry of Education and Science and partners to ensure the appropriate national curriculum is included on the Magic Box digital platform. The Magic Box digital platform contains national curriculum: the curriculum framework is context specific in nature, and focuses on mapping local curriculum and content in a globally comparable and systematic way, but this is quite different than a universal curriculum. Magic Box digital platform program is collating a library of supplemental global educational resources that can be mapped to and augment local curriculum to improve learning outcomes for users. It is as such a platform to deliver local and contextualized content, with supplemental global resources.
The aim is to make the Magic Box digital platform accessible to all children. As an education model the Magic Box digital platform utilizes locally developed content, with supplemental curated global content, available in a number of languages. The Magic Box digital platform is deployed in a national language, and supports a country’s national language of instruction.
- Offering simple and easy ways to learn and achieve goals
- Engaging interfaces that make learning fun
- Developing skills with tailor-made training programs
- Tracking progress and measure outcomes with visual analytics in one place
- Creating a custom training experience using the learner’s preferred device and language on